After working in the fitness industry for over 10 years, Ireyna started to notice some trends in the problems that her clients face.
- People doing the wrong workouts for their goals- Don’t get me wrong, exercising is a great way to stay healthy and prevent disease, but when you have specific goals, you need to have the correct exercise program to match. participating in the correct exercise program for your goals will save you lots of time.
- life- Busy parents juggling family and work, while trying to maintain good health- this can be a challenge, especially if one doesn’t know where to start.
- The importance of proper nutrition- She’s encountered several people working out 3-5 days a week for months with little or no results; which is due to improper nutrition.
- People doing the same workouts over and over- the same 3 sets of 10, all on machines and nothing more. In order for the body to change, the exercise program needs to be constantly changing.
She offers a free fitness evaluation to all clients interested in learning how to achieve better health and fitness.
Ready to sweat? Ready to put the excuses aside and get into the best shape of your life? Having a trainer like Ireyna means that you and your needs are priority. As if it should be, she fits into your life, and not the other way around. Most of Ireyna’s clients are busy business professionals, yet she works around the clock to make sure things are convenient and personalized her clients. One of the ways she does this is by offering a variety of training services that are listed below. All services are guaranteed to put you to the test. All you need to do is commit! Make sure to fill out the Get Qualified form at the bottom of the page so that Ireyna can get acquainted with you and your goals. Here are the training options that she offers:
- One-on-one Personal Training
- Online Personal Training
- Semi-private groups and Boot Camps
- Meal planning for weight loss
- Fitness Challenges
- Fitness Memberships